Photobucket

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Photoshop....


Now, I don't disapprove of photoshop. Some pictures need to be improved or some pimples disappeared but some are done way too much. Including this picture of the beautiful Beyonce Knowles. To me photoshop is a tricky subject. I look at the before pictures and I think...some things need to be photoshoped...but not to this extent. The color of her true skin is beautiful why mess with it.
There is also the picture of Zooey Deschanel and her Rimmel London Ad. People thought it looked like her but just wasn't sure. And Kourtney Kardashian and her Ok! Magazine photo promoting post baby weight lost. I just think we should keep it as simple as teeth whitening and touch-ups. Not to let people see their idols for what they aren't.




Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket




x.o. Brandy =)

(follow me on twitter @BrandyHoward)







No comments:

Post a Comment