Photobucket

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

I'm Back And Better Than Ever!

I haven't been on to blog for a long while now. I've been so busy with school and life. But I am so excited to share my experiences with all of you! So let me catch you up...in case you didn't know I was going to Regency Beauty Institute and living in St.Louis. If your thinking of beauty school I defiantly recommend this school. The instructors are amazing, tons of hands on experience, enough one-on-one time, and the atmosphere is amazing! But really think about this...beauty school isn't for everyone. It's hard work but if your passionate about what you do then go for it.
I have learned so much in the past couple months and am so very excited to share everything with you. Makeup, hair, fashion, and inner beauty, products i recommend and much more! So please keep following and thank you for being patient!


x.o. Brandy (follow my twitter! @BrandyHoward)

No comments:

Post a Comment