Photobucket

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Favorite movie

Today I watched the movie Penelope and boy did it get me inspired. That is one of my all time favorite movies. It has such a good message. That even though you have flaws you should learn to love yourself for you. Everyone else will soon love you too. I know I talk about acceptance and self confidence all the time but I do believe it's a very important thing.
It's just like the other day, my fiance's sister came over and I did her hair and makeup for her. She seemed a lot more confident after that. Shes very pretty, she has some of the smoothest skin in the world, but she's just not confident. If your more confident you can do amazing things. You start treating yourself better and that mean surrounding yourself with better people, better food, better things. You'll start to love yourself a whole lot more.

1 comment:

  1. Loved Penelope. Great post so true about having confidence.

    ReplyDelete